I was right when I said that I would have quite a bit of time to stitch between caring for my husband, post surgery. I will have an update for you about that at the end of the week, I think. In the meanwhile, here is this week’s progress. Sorry for the washed out picture!
I completed the entire CloudsFactory Zodiac Sampler SAL May installment. This took most of the weekend because I didn’t have much continuity. Up and down like a jack in the box since DH was on full bed rest for the first few days!
And here is a picture of the entire piece so far: (again, washed out – sorry!) I still have to finish some of the interior star and planet things, but with the position of the snaps, on occasion it was impossible to do. I also ran out of Marlitt, so there is a smidge missing from the frame of the May installment. ETA: I am really excited to see that a big sparkly swirl is making its way to be at the center of the entire piece!
And then it was back to Tradewinds! Not a ton on this, but as you can see, I have the over 1 telescope nearly completed. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment, but I have always enjoyed working Teresa Wentzler’s over 1 sections on whatever I have stitched.